- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kane Strang - Blue Cheese
- Write a Review
- K72955 000000000 K72955000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the New Zealand-based psych pop artist. Blue Cheese picks up on the rough ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/26/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the New Zealand-based psych pop artist. Blue Cheese picks up on the rough disaffection of his earlier demo collection, A Pebble and a Paper Crane, which he recorded in a WWII bomb shelter in Germany. Back in his hometown of Dunedin, New Zealand, Strang spent two curious months alone, housesitting for his parents. Re-nested, yet still isolated, Strang composed all of Blue Cheese over those quiet days. Lead-off track ‘The Web’ channels pummeling bass lines punctuated by a twinkling synth that calls upon microscopic pop principalities of restlessness. Its abrupt ending parallels Strangs own disconnect. ‘She’s Appealing’ weaves Day-Glo guitar motifs into distant, detached ‘80s garage pop vocals. ‘Never Kissed a Blonde’ is driven by a slapping delay on both vocals and guitar. Strang’s path toward a melody is always surprising, and he never misses a hit-on-the-head-obvious-in-retrospect memorable line.;Track List:1. The Web;2. Things Are Never Simple;3. Full Moon Hungry Sun;4. Run Rings;5. What's Wrong?;6. The Canyon Her River Carved;7. It's Fine;8. You Think;9. She's Appealing;10. Never Kissed a Blonde;11. Scarlet King Magnolia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.