- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kansas - Point Of Know Return
- Write a Review
- #K64780 000000000 K64780000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:In 1977, Kansas delivered one of their biggest multi-platinum albums in their extensive catalog with POINT OF KNOW RETU...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2010;Notes:In 1977, Kansas delivered one of their biggest multi-platinum albums in their extensive catalog with POINT OF KNOW RETURN. Featuring the stunning title track and the hugely successful hit DUST IN THE WIND, the album and single both remained at the top of the charts for the better part of 1977 and 1978. Friday Music is so very honored to be releasing this lengendary recording as we begin our Kansas 180 Gram Audiophile Vinyl series. Mastered by Joe Reagoso at Friday Music with Kevin Gray at AcousTech and pressed at RTI, this stunning LP reaches new sonic depths in the audiophile medium.;Track List:1. Point of Know Return;2. Paradox;3. The Spider;4. Portrait (He Knew);5. Closet Chronicles;6. Lightning's Hand;7. Dust in the Wind;8. Sparks of the Tempest;9. Nobody's Home;10. Hopelessly Human;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.