- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kapitan - Alaska
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L67738 000000000 L67738000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Kapitan is Dori Sadovnik, half of the groundbreaking dancefloor-scorching duo Red Axes. In his debut solo LP Alaska, Ka...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/05/2019;Notes:Kapitan is Dori Sadovnik, half of the groundbreaking dancefloor-scorching duo Red Axes. In his debut solo LP Alaska, Kapitan takes you on a journey into the deepest realms of his inner psyche. Through his modular synth experimentations, his analog approach for synthesis and organic instruments, he has created an LP that is both personal and outgoing, both fresh and nostalgic at the same time. Weaving samples from his non-stop traveling schedule as half of one of today's top dance acts, playing guitars, drum machines, and synthesizers, the album feels contemporary and timeless, like it could have been written at any time in the past 30 years and still feel relevant than ever, echoing Mort Garson's modular experimentations as well as early Air music.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.