- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Karen Dalton - 1966
- Write a Review
- #L00781 000000000 L00781000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive collection of previously unreleased impromptu recordings from the underground Folk legend. K...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/24/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Archive collection of previously unreleased impromptu recordings from the underground Folk legend. Karen Dalton was a remote, elusive creature. A hybrid of tough and tender with an unearthly voice that seemed to embody a time long past. As is often the case with such fragile beings, she instinctively understood that the only way to survive the harshness of the world around her, was to keep herself hidden. So it comes as no great surprise that she rarely sang in public or ventured into the unnatural setting of a recording studio. Only twice, for 1969's It's So Hard to Tell Who's Going to Love You the Best and then again for 1971's in My Own Time, was she coaxed from her habitat into the studio. Other times she made music in casual settings, sitting around a kitchen table or wood burning stove with her friends, singing and playing until daybreak.;Track List:1. Reason to Believe;2. Katie Cruel;3. Cotton Eyed Joe;4. Green Rocky Road;5. Don't Make Promises;6. Other Side to This Life;7. God Bless the Child;8. Little Bit of Rain;9. While You're on Your Way;10. 2:19 Train;11. Misery Blues;12. Mole in the Ground;13. Shiloh Town;14. Hallelujah;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.