- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Karen Dalton - In My Own Time
- Write a Review
- K56344 000000000 K56344000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/07/2006;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album from the cult Folk artist. Recorded over a six month pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/07/2006;Notes:Vinyl LP repressing. Digitally remastered edition of this album from the cult Folk artist. Recorded over a six month period in 1970/71 at Bearsville, in My Own Time was Dalton's only fully planned and realized studio album. The material was carefully selected and crafted for her by producer/musician Harvey Brooks, the Renaissance man of rock-jazz who played bass on Dylan's Highway 61 Revisited and Miles' Bitches Brew. It features ten songs that reflected Dalton's incredible ability to break just about anybody's heart - from her spectral evocation of Joe Tate's 'One Night of Love', to the dark tragedy of the traditional 'Katie Cruel'. Known as a great interpreter of choice material, Dalton could master both country and soul genres with hauntingly pining covers of George Jones' 'Take Me' and Holland-Dozier Holland's 'How Sweet It Is'.;Track List:1. Something on Your Mind;2. When a Man Loves a Woman;3. In My Own Dream;4. Katie Cruel;5. How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You);6. In a Station;7. Take Me;8. Same Old Man;9. One Night of Love;10. Are You Leaving for the Country;Special Attributes:REMASTERED, REISSUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.