- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Karyn Crisis Gospel of the Witches - Salem's Wounds
- Write a Review
- #K89300 000000000 K89300000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from Karyn Crisis, best known for her trademark melodic singing and growling roars as t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/21/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from Karyn Crisis, best known for her trademark melodic singing and growling roars as the vocalist of Crisis (1993-2006) and Ephel Duath (2011-2014). Salem's Wounds is the debut album from her latest project, Karyn Crisis' Gospel Of The Witches. The album contains 13 tracks recorded by Karyn together with Davide Tiso (Ephel Duath), Ross Dolan (Immolation), Mike Hill (Tombs) and Charlie Schmid (Vaura). Salem's Wounds was financed by fans via websites like Indiegogo/Etsy and was recorded at The Basement Recordings in North Carolina with producer Jamie King (Between The Buried And Me, The Contortionist). The album cover was painted by Karyn herself, who (in addition to her vocal talents) is a respected painter and leather worker.;Track List:1. Omphalos;2. The Alchemist;3. Ancient Ways;4. Aradia;5. Mother;6. Father;7. Goddess of Light;8. Howl at the Moon;9. Pillars;10. The Secret;11. Salem's Wounds;12. The Sword + the Stone;13. The Ascent
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.