- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kasey Chambers - Dragonfly
- Write a Review
- #K65245 000000000 K65245000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:2017 two LP release. Dragonfly, Kasey Chambers' 11th studio album, features two separate sessions in a special two disc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/10/2017;Notes:2017 two LP release. Dragonfly, Kasey Chambers' 11th studio album, features two separate sessions in a special two disc release - the first of which was recorded during The Sing Sing Sessions and produced by Australian music legend Paul Kelly, whilst the second disc was recorded at The Foggy Mountain Sessions and produced by Kasey's brother and long-time producer, Nash Chambers. Dragonfly showcases a truly accomplished and much loved Australian artist at the top of her game, baring her heart and soul - with more to say than ever before. Joining forces with the 11 times ARIA Award winner are a string of truly amazing musical guests including Vika and Linda Bull, Keith Urban, Paul Kelly, Foy Vance, Harry Hookey, Ed Sheeran and Grizzlee Train.;Track List:1. Pompeii;2. Ain't No Little Girl;3. Summer Pillow;4. Golden Rails;5. Jonestown;6. Romeo Juliet (With Foy Vance);7. Talkin' Baby Blues;8. You Ain't Worth Suffering for;9. Behind the Eyes of Henri Young;10. Hey (With Paul Kelly);11. This Is Gonna Be a Long Year;12. Shackle Chain;13. Dragonfly;14. If I Died;15. Satellite;16. No Ordinary Man (With Harry Hookey Vika Bull Linda Bull);17. If We Had a Child (With Keith Urban);18. Annabelle;19. The Devil's Wheel (With Grizzlee Train);20. Ain't No Little Girl (FM Lounge Version)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.