- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kassa Tessema - Ethiopiques 29 (Mastawesha)
- Write a Review
- #K85573 000000000 K85573000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Kassa belongs to the long tradition of melancholy raconteurs with a decided gift of gab. And the unique embrace of his ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/11/2014;Notes:Kassa belongs to the long tradition of melancholy raconteurs with a decided gift of gab. And the unique embrace of his deep voice heightens the emotion generated by the hum of his lyrics. For Ethiopians he is, along with the other great traditional voices of the post-war period such as Assèfa Abatè, Fréw Haylou, Asnaqètch Wèrqu or Kètèma Mèkonnen, a perfect example of the culture of the word: poetry and freedom of expression, wit and impressive verve that hits the mark, quiet vehemence and merciless loquacity, lovelorn despair and self-deprecation. It must be underscored - to invoke some notion of a virtual scale of values - without exaggerating that there is a certain similarity between Ethiopians' perception of Kassa Tèssèma's "music" and the rapture Emahoy Tsegué-Maryam Guèbrou's piano playing (éthiopiques 21) inspires in non-Ethiopian audiences. Each in his own way, both these artists are able to captivate their listeners. Music that demands to be listened to.;Track List:1. Tizita;2. Na Gedamo;3. Bati;4. Fano;5. Shegitu;6. Ambasel;7. Gelele;8. Yemusica Mogus;9. Bertukane;10. Satenaw;11. Ibakish Tarekign;12. Antchi Hoy Lene;13. Shegitu;14. Megen Yarada Ledj;15. Bati Bati;16. Wubiye;17. Ere Goraw;18. Gum Gum
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.