- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kassin - Sonhando Devagar
- Write a Review
- #K92018 000000000 K92018000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In his native Brazil, Kassin is a sought-after producer (Bebel Gilberto), bass player (Caetano Velos...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:11/12/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. In his native Brazil, Kassin is a sought-after producer (Bebel Gilberto), bass player (Caetano Veloso) and musical director (Orchestra Imperial, a new-twist samba band that regularly plays for audiences of 40,000). Kassin's first songwriting project since the +2s, and his first proper solo release, is likewise conceptual: A set of songs about dreams. Sonhando Devagar ('Slowly Dreaming') is no routine mishmash of oneiric whimsy, however Kassin's unconscious turns out to be both lucid and precise. He dreams / sings about eating zebra ('Natural World') and bananas ('P'otassium'), about losing cell phone signal ('Out of Service') and his heart ('When You Are Dancing Samba'), about sex in a handicapped bathroom ('Gym Pants'), and about the similarities between ice cream and bodily fluids ('Absorb You'). The journey is as deadpan as it is surprising - plus, you can dance to it.;Track List:1. Mundo Natural;2. Potássio;3. Fora de Área;4. O Que Você Quiser;5. Lin Quer;6. Lua Do Sol;7. Quando Você Está Sambando;8. Calça de Ginástica;9. Em Volta de Você;10. Sorver-Te;Special Attributes:DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.