- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Katalepsy - Gravenous Hour
- Write a Review
- #K79443 000000000 K79443000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The Russian metal band Katalepsy released their second full-length album "Gravenous Hour". The record released on May 2...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:The Russian metal band Katalepsy released their second full-length album "Gravenous Hour". The record released on May 27 2016 via Unique Leader Records (USA). The album cover was created by Smerdulak, who previously worked on the art for Nabaath's LP "Common Graves".;Track List:1. In the Dark of Stars;2. Blinded Sultan;3. To the Lords of Nihil;4. Critical Black Mass;5. The Long Bright Darkness;6. Monastary of Nothing;7. After Omega;8. Grave New World;9. Ghoul Inquisitor;10. Tephra;11. In the River of Red
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.