- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Katatonia - Tonight's Decision
- Write a Review
- #K66834 000000000 K66834000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve of the 1999 outing by the Swedish Dark/ Death/ Doom Metal t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2008;Notes:Limited edition double vinyl LP pressing in gatefold sleeve of the 1999 outing by the Swedish Dark/ Death/ Doom Metal trio, their third album overall. Originally released for mail-order only, this album is now available through regular retail outlets for a limited time only. Peaceville. 2008.;Track List:1. For My Demons;2. I Am Nothing;3. In Death a Song;4. Had to (Leave);5. This Punishment;6. Right Into the Bliss;7. No Good Can Come of This;8. Strained;9. Darkness Coming;10. Nightmares By the Sea;11. Black Session + (Secret Instrumental);12. No Devotion;13. Fractured
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.