- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Katy Perry - Teenage Dream
- Write a Review
- #K54623 000000000 K54623000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/14/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from the American Pop princess. After scoring four smash singles off her five m...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/14/2010;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2010 sophomore album from the American Pop princess. After scoring four smash singles off her five million elling 2008 debut album One of the Boys, two-time Grammy-nominated singer/songwriter Katy Perry returns with her second album Teenage Dream. Featuring the world record breaking summer smash 'California Gurls' (with Snoop Dogg). EMI.;Track List:1. Teenage Dream;2. Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.);3. California Gurls (Feat. Snoop Dogg);4. Firework;5. Peacock;6. Circle the Drain;7. The One That Got Away;8. E.T;9. Who Am I Living For?;10. Pearl;11. Hummingbird Heartbeat;12. Not Like the Movies
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.