- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
k.d. lang - Shadowland
- Write a Review
- #K62638 000000000 K62638000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadowland is the debut solo album by k.d. lang, released in 1988. The album includes her collaborat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/06/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Shadowland is the debut solo album by k.d. lang, released in 1988. The album includes her collaboration with Kitty Wells, Loretta Lynn and Brenda Lee on "Honky Tonk Angels' Medley" and was produced by Owen Bradley, who produced Patsy Cline's best-known work. k.d. lang, is a Canadian pop and country singer/songwriter and occasional actress. She has won both Juno Awards and Grammy Awards for her musical performances. Lang is also known for being an animal rights, gay rights, and Tibetan human rights activist. She is a tantric practitioner of the old school of Tibetan Buddhism. She possesses the vocal range of a mezzo-soprano.;Track List:1. Western Stars;2. Lock Stock and Teardrops;3. Sugar Moon;4. I Wish I Didn't Love You So;5. (Waltz Me) Once Again Around the Dance Floor;6. Black Coffee;7. Shadowland;8. Don't Let the Stars Get in Your Eyes;9. Tears Don't Care Who Cries Them;10. I'm Down to My Last Cigarette;11. Busy Being Blue;12. Honky Tonk Angels' Medley: In the Evening (When the Sun Goes Down)/You Nearly Lose Your Mind/Blues Stay Away from Me
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.