- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keane - Perfect Symmetry
- Write a Review
- L33019 000000000 L33019000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Perfect Symmetry is the third studio album by English rock band Keane, released in Oct...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/16/2018;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Perfect Symmetry is the third studio album by English rock band Keane, released in October, 2008. Perfect Symmetry is a departure from Keane's established piano-rock sound, with the band employing guitars for the first time since their early musical beginnings and a larger reliance on synthesizers than their previous effort Under The Iron Sea, as well as experimenting with other instruments such as the musical saw, saxophone and string arrangements. Also, most notable is the emergence of a 1980s synthpop-influenced style on most songs such as "Spiralling" and "Again and Again". One of the only piano-driven songs on the album is the track of the same name. Jesse Quin joined Keane from this album as a studio and live support member. He became an official member three years later.;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.