- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keaton Henson - Kindly Now
- Write a Review
- #K62055 000000000 K62055000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Listen closely to the end of Keaton Henson's 2013 album, Birthdays, ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2016;Notes:180gm vinyl LP pressing includes digital download. Listen closely to the end of Keaton Henson's 2013 album, Birthdays, and you'll hear the sound of a door clicking shut. Listen even closer to the start of 2016's Kindly Now, and you'll hear that same door reopening. In a six-year career in which Henson's work has been as diverse as it has been prolific, it is this small act of opening and closing the door, of letting the world in and shutting it out, which continues to form the struggle at the center of his art. More masterfully than ever before, Henson's third album builds upon the tension between stripped back, transparent confessional piano-ballads, and layered, experimental outbursts of mournful orchestration. Kindly Now is the natural culmination of a six-year journey of broad and fearless experimentation into a range of genres and mediums. Every tool at Henson's disposal is unified and brought to use in this highly wrought and unflinching album which, when experienced as a whole, becomes greater than the sum of it's parts.;Track List:1. March;2. Alright;3. The Pugilist;4. NW Overture;5. No Witnesses;6. Good Lust;7. Comfortable Love;8. Old Lovers in Dressing Rooms;9. Polyhymnia;10. Gabe;11. Holy Lover;12. How Could I Have Known;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL, DIGITAL DOWNLOAD CARD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.