- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keb Mo - Keb' Mo' Live That Hot Pink Blues Album
- Write a Review
- #K61219 000000000 K61219000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the past two decades, Grammy award-winning singer, songwriter, guitarist and contemporary blues...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/03/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Over the past two decades, Grammy award-winning singer, songwriter, guitarist and contemporary blues artist, Keb' Mo', has cultivated a reputation as being a modern master of American roots music through the understated excellence of his live and studio performances. In his release, KEB' MO' LIVE - THAT HOT PINK BLUES ALBUM, Keb' Mo' delivers some of his best material in the most authentic form, through live recordings. Recorded throughout the past year while on tour, and produced by Casey Wasner, the double-disc album features 16 live recorded songs from Keb' Mo's extensive catalog. Several of the tracks are songs off his most recent album, BLUESAmericana, which garnered Keb' Mo' a 2015 Blues Music Award from the Blues Foundation, three 2015 Grammy award nominations and multiple other achievements. Leading up to the release of the album, Keb' Mo' will make various media appearances in support of this highly anticipated new release.;Track List:1. Tell Everybody I Know;2. Somebody Hurt You;3. Henry;4. Life Is Beautiful;5. She Just Wants to Dance;6. The Worst Is Yet to Come;7. Government Cheese;8. The Door;9. Come on Back;10. France;11. More Than One Way Home;12. Better Man;13. The Old Me Better;14. Rita;15. Dangerous Mood;16. City Boy
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.