- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keb' Mo' - Suitcase
- Write a Review
- #K76252 000000000 K76252000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:On Suitcase, his eighth studio release, Keb' Mo' (Kevin Moore) reunites with John Porter, the producer of Moore's criti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:01/17/2012;Notes:On Suitcase, his eighth studio release, Keb' Mo' (Kevin Moore) reunites with John Porter, the producer of Moore's critically lauded first album, and the result is a pleasant, mid tempo suite of songs dedicated to the emotional baggage everyone carries with them as they plow through increasingly complicated lives in search of peace, love, and some measure of personal redemption. Moore covers this ground with a wink and a grin in his voice, though, and Suitcase emerges as a wry commentary on modern life that still manages to sound bright and positive. 180 gram vinyl. Tracks: Side 1 1. Your Love 2. The Itch 3. Eileen 4. Remain Silent 5. Still There for Me 6. Rita. Side 21. I'm a Hero 2. Suitcase 3. Whole 'Nutha Thang 4. I See Love 5. I'll Be Your Water 6. Life Is Beautiful.;Track List:1. Your Love;2. The Itch;3. Eileen;4. Remain Silent;5. Still There for Me;6. Rita;7. I'm a Hero;8. Suitcase;9. Whole 'Nutha Thang;10. I See Love;11. I'll Be Your Water;12. Life Is Beautiful;Special Attributes:180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.