- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kee of Hearts - Kee Of Hearts
- Write a Review
- #K92125 000000000 K92125000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Kee of Hearts is a band built around two true melodic rock ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2017;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket. 2017 release. Kee of Hearts is a band built around two true melodic rock superstars: Tommy Heart, singer of Fair Warning and Kee Marcello, former Europe guitarist. With a line-up rounded out by Ken Sandin (ex-Alien) on bass and Italian drummer Marco Di Salvia (Pino Scotto), the guys started working on the album in late 2016. With their songwriting strongly focused on melodic rock songs, the album came to completion under the direction of producer Alessandro Del Vecchio (Revolution Saints, Hardline, Jorn). It covers a wide spectrum of styles with much attention given to crafting great hooks masterfully played by musicians that know how to deliver the goods! Musically, the band operates in a territory defined by Scandinavian AOR meeting German melodic hard rock with influences from the classic U.S. AOR giants (think Giant, Journey, etc.). All in all, another unbeatable melodic rock release from Frontiers!;Track List:1. The Storm;2. A New Dimensioncrimson Dawn;3. Bridge to Heaven;4. Stranded;5. Mama Don't Cry;6. Invincible;7. S.O.S;8. Edge of Paradise;9. Twist of Fate;10. Learn to Love Again;Special Attributes:GATEFOLD LP JACKET, BLACK, LIMITED EDITION
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.