- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith Emerson - Nighthawks
- Write a Review
- #K68009 000000000 K68009000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original motion picture soundtrack to the 1981 film Nighthawks starring Sylvester Stallone and Billy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/16/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Original motion picture soundtrack to the 1981 film Nighthawks starring Sylvester Stallone and Billy Dee Williams. It was Keith Emerson's first major American film score. The soundtrack includes Keith's vocal of the Stevie Winwood classic "I'm A Man." In Night Hawks, conservative street cop Deke DaSilva reluctantly agrees to terminate an international terrorist who has demanded media attention. But DaSilva's "at-home" tactics are very much put to the challenge. Composer Keith Emerson is best known for his work with legendary prog rock trio Emerson Lake & Palmer. Along with British contemporaries Rick Wright of Pink Floyd, Tony Banks of Genesis, Billy Ritchie of Clouds, Rick Wakeman of Yes, and Jon Lord of Deep Purple, Emerson is widely regarded as one of the top keyboard players of the progressive rock era.;Track List:1. Nighthawks (Main Title Theme) (2:29);2. Mean Stalkin' (2:20);3. The Bust (2:07);4. Nighthawking Performed By Paulette McWilliams (6:18);5. The Chase (6:03);6. I'm a Man Performed By Keith Emerson (4:19);7. The Chopper (3:04);8. Tramway (3:25);9. I'm Comin' in (3:03);10. Face to Face (2:52);11. The Flight of a Hawk (3:09)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.