- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith Foundation & Black Disciples - Hi Yo
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L66370 000000000 L66370000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Former lead singer and main songwriter for the roots Reggae trio Foundation back in the late 80's, early 90's, KEITH FO...Click To Read More About This Product
Release Date:07/12/2019;Notes:Former lead singer and main songwriter for the roots Reggae trio Foundation back in the late 80's, early 90's, KEITH FOUNDATION is releasing HI YO, his first solo album. Arranged by Robbie Shakespeare, this decidedly ROOTS Reggae LP contains 6 songs in what the Jamaicans call the "discomix" format: each song is followed seamlessly by it's dub version to showcase the Black Disciples' artisan-like musicianship in a DUB STYLE and complement Keith's superb vocals. Recorded at Anchor in Kingston, HI YO features the nucleus of the legendary Black Disciples (Burning Spear, Justin Hinds, Ken Boothe... ), reunited for the first time in 40 years: Robbie Shakespeare (bass, guitar), "Horsemouth" Wallace (drums), "Chinna" Smith (guitar) and Robbie Lyn (keyboards). HI YO was recorded in just two days the old school way, with this dream team playing live in just one raw take on a Monday, while the vocals were finalized the following day. The album was then mixed and dubbed by sound wizard Gaylard Bravo with Guillaume Bougard. CONTACT gbougard@gmail. Com https://www. #facebook. com/TABOU1Records/;Track List:1. Hi Yo;2. Mr. Wicked Man;3. Broadway;4. Tek It Like That;5. Rub a Dub;6. Mothers Cryin
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.