- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith Jarrett - Treasure Island
- Write a Review
- #K69836 000000000 K69836000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Treasure Island, released in early 1974, was the second of two albums pianist and composer Keith Jar...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/12/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Treasure Island, released in early 1974, was the second of two albums pianist and composer Keith Jarrett recorded for Impulse Records - the first was Fort Yawuh, issued a year earlier. Cut at Generation Sound Studios in New York City, the band consisted of Jarrett on piano and soprano saxophone, Dewey Redman on tenor, bassist Charlie Haden, and drummer Paul Motian.;Track List:1. The Rich (And the Poor);2. Blue Streak;3. Fullsuvollivus (Fools of All of Us);4. Treasure Island;5. Introduction and Yaqui Indian Folk Song;6. Le Mistral;7. Angles (Without Edges);8. Sister Fortune
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.