- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Keith Urban - Golden Road
- Write a Review
- K54717 000000000 K54717000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Golden Road is the third studio album by country music singer Keith Urban. It was rel...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2016;Notes:Limited double vinyl LP pressing. Golden Road is the third studio album by country music singer Keith Urban. It was released in October 2002 by Capitol Nashville. Golden Road is an early yet devastatingly original piece of work that pointed the way toward his later albums, and it proves him partially responsible for the diverse musical traditions that made their way into the contemporary country scene during the 21st century. Urban brought bluegrass, Top 40 pop stylings, and drum loops into the mix, and made them all work in his own songs as well as those he covered. The album includes the singles "Somebody Like You", "Raining on Sunday", "Who Wouldn't Wanna Be Me" and "You'll Think of Me".
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.