- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kelly Hogan - I Like to Keep Myself in Pain
- Write a Review
- #K68445 000000000 K68445000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/05/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Kelly Hogan takes her vast experience working with Neko Case, Andrew Bird, Mavis Staples, Drive By T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/05/2012;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. Kelly Hogan takes her vast experience working with Neko Case, Andrew Bird, Mavis Staples, Drive By Truckers, the Mekons, and so many others, and molds that into something both new and instantly classic. Kelly curates an ambitious collection of songs, many written specifically for her, from M. Ward, Vic Chesnutt, Stephin Merritt, John Wesley Harding, Robyn Hitchcock, and Andrew Bird among others. She is backed on the album by an all star group of musicians: Booker T Jones, James Gadson, Gabriel Roth and Scott Ligon.;Track List:1. Dusty Groove;2. We Can't Have Nice Things;3. I Like to Keep Myself in Pain;4. Haunted;5. Daddy's Little Girl;6. Golden;7. Ways of This World;8. Slumber's Sympathy;9. Plant White Roses;10. Sleeper Awake;11. The Green Willow Valley;12. Whenever You're Out of My Sight;13. Pass on By
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.