- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ken Boothe - Everything I Own
- Write a Review
- #K65359 000000000 K65359000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Arguably the finest Jamaican soul singer of his generation, Ken Boothe burst onto the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/01/2017;Notes:Limited 180gm vinyl LP pressing. Arguably the finest Jamaican soul singer of his generation, Ken Boothe burst onto the international stage when his sublime rendering of Bread's melancholic 'Everything I Own' topped the UK charts in the autumn of 1974. Within months of this success, the native-born Kingstonian returned to the national listings with the captivating 'Crying Over You', which made #11 later that year. To coincide with the release of the latter, Trojan Records released the album, Everything I Own a supremely soulful collection that featured his two international hits alongside a number of sublimely produced songs, cut in both Jamaica and the UK. Unavailable on vinyl since 1974, this essential LP is now available on the format for which it was created, with the use of the original analogue masters and artwork ensuing complete authenticity. A must for all Ken Boothe fans and those who like their reggae sweet and soulful.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.