- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kendl Winter & the Summer Gold - It Can Be Done
- Write a Review
- #K82942 000000000 K82942000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It Can Be Done! Is an album of new beginnings. Kendl Winter left the successful Bluegrass group the ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/06/2013;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. It Can Be Done! Is an album of new beginnings. Kendl Winter left the successful Bluegrass group the Blackberry Bushes to tour the country as a solo act, walking her banjo into dark bars, smoky music halls and packed amphitheaters night after night. It's also full of intimacy. With a voice that is marvelously unique and bold, and songs that are both classically poetic and rooted deep in her own experience, Kendl draws upon an old-time Americana and bluegrass bent that brings to mind the haunting vocal work of Karen Dalton and Gillian Welch.;Track List:1. Rocking Chair;2. Centrifugal Forces;3. Rosie;4. It Can Be Done;5. How to Keep It Hawt;6. The Sky Is Green;7. Hands Behind Your Back;8. Dreaming of Babylon;9. Go Easily;10. Huckleberry Blue;11. Black Hole
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.