- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kendrick Lamar - Untitled Unmastered.
- Write a Review
- #K56168 000000000 K56168000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the R&B sensation. Having treated fans with new music during various TV pe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/27/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release from the R&B sensation. Having treated fans with new music during various TV performances over the past year, Top Dawg Entertainment alongside Aftermath Ent/Interscope Records release untitled unmastered. By Kendrick Lamar. An eight song project which features studio versions of the untitled songs Kendrick performed on The Colbert Report, The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon and his performance at the 58th annual Grammy Awards show. The album's tracks are previously unreleased demos that originated during the recording of Lamar's album To Pimp a Butterfly (2015), continuing that work's exploration of politically-charged and psychological themes, as well as it's experimentation with free jazz, soul, avant-garde, and funk styles.;Track List:1. Untitled 01 08.19.2014. (4:07);2. Untitled 02 06.23.2014. (4:18);3. Untitled 03 05.28.2013. (2:34);4. Untitled 04 08.14.2014. (1:49);5. Untitled 05 09.21.2014. (5:38);6. Untitled 06 06.30.2013. (3:28);7. Untitled 07 2014 - 2016 (8:16);8. Untitled 08 09.06.2014. (3:55)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.