- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kenny Wayne Shepherd - How I Go
- Write a Review
- #K62490 000000000 K62490000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/02/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Blues guitarist. How I Go not only serves as a strong reminder of the chops that...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/02/2011;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2011 album from the Blues guitarist. How I Go not only serves as a strong reminder of the chops that caused Guitar World to place him right behind B.B. King and Eric Clapton on their list of Blues guitarists, but it's the strongest indication yet of his gifted songwriting talent. The album pairs Kenny's deeply soulful and impassioned takes on classic material like Bessie Smith's "Blackwater Blues," Albert King's "Oh, Pretty Woman" and the Beatles "Yer Blues" alongside the strongest writing and co-writing of his career thus far. The hard-rocking, Blues-based, guitar driven album sounds young, it sounds fresh. Yet it has that distinctive energy and vibe drawn from the deep heritage of the genre. Kenny Wayne Shepherd is growing as a songwriter, musician and producer.;Track List:1. Never Lookin' Back;2. Come on Over;3. Yer Blues;4. Show Me the Way Back Home;5. Cold;6. Oh Pretty Woman;7. Anywhere the Wind Blows;8. Dark Side of Love;9. Heat of the Sun;10. The Wire;11. Who's Gonna Catch You Now;12. Backwater Blues;13. Strut
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.