- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kenny Wheeler - Flutter By Butterfly
- Write a Review
- #K78757 000000000 K78757000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:The return to light of a true gem by modern jazz master Kenny Wheeler. "Flutter By, Butterfly" was recorded in 1987 and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:08/19/2014;Notes:The return to light of a true gem by modern jazz master Kenny Wheeler. "Flutter By, Butterfly" was recorded in 1987 and originally published by Soul Note in 1988. Wheeler's visionary musical concepts develop through the interplay of this stellar quintet. A wide open space for dense and lyrical dialogues between the leader's flugelhorn and cornet and Stan Sulzman's reeds, John Taylor's painterly harmonies and the Dave Holland, Billy Elgart floating rhythm section.;Track List:1. Everybody's Song But My Own;2. We Salute the Night;3. Miold Man;4. Flutter By Butterfly;5. Gigolo;6. Little Fella;7. Everybody's Song But My Own;8. We Salute the Night;9. Miold Man;10. Flutter By Butterfly;11. Gigolo;12. Little Fella;Special Attributes:WITH CD
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.