- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kenton Slash Demon - Harpe / Syko
- Write a Review
- #K80874 000000000 K80874000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Danish production duo Kenton Slash Demon debut on the Australian Future Classic label with Harpe/Syko. Silas Moldenhawe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/23/2015;Notes:Danish production duo Kenton Slash Demon debut on the Australian Future Classic label with Harpe/Syko. Silas Moldenhawer and Jonas Kenton debuted as Kenton Slash Demon with their critically acclaimed Khattabi EP on Tartelet Records in 2009 their fans over the years include DJ Koze, Dixon, Claude VonStroke, Brodinski, Luciano, Hot Chip, John Talabot, Gold Panda, and Michael Mayer. Organic and futuristic, their sound goes further than the typical frame and dramaturgy of a club track. They create soundtracks for clubs as well as music that one can listen to on a home stereo, thus blurring the space between the public and private experience.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.