- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kerbside Collection - Trash or Treasure
- Write a Review
- #K90652 000000000 K90652000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Aussie jazz-funkers Kerbside Collection return with Trash Or Treasure, follow up to their warmly received debut album f...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:05/26/2015;Notes:Aussie jazz-funkers Kerbside Collection return with Trash Or Treasure, follow up to their warmly received debut album from 2013. The music on Trash Or Treasure explores wilder textures and tones interspersed with more 'jazzier' flavors alongside their gritty sidewalk rare groove. Influenced by the rare funk and simple raw jazz and soul sounds of artists like Placebo (the 70's Belgian Jazz fusion group), The Menehan Street Band, The Whitefield Brothers, Tommy Guerrero, Ray Barbee and The Mattson 2, Trash Or Treasure even contains hints of library music with lush tones from added instrumentation like vibraphone, sitar and brass that blend into their dusty '60s inspired West Coast jazz funk sound. Recorded and engineered by Hopestreet Recording's Roberto Sola (Bob Knob), the album features an extended collection of players including members from The Cactus Channel, Bombay Royale and Brazil to complete the spectrum of colors on the record.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.