- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kesha ( Ke$Ha ) - Rainbow
- Write a Review
- #K57055 000000000 K57055000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 album from the pop star, her first album in nearly five years...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/27/2017;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing including digital download. 2017 album from the pop star, her first album in nearly five years. Rainbow marks a new beginning for Kesha, one based around inner strength and musical exploration as she achieves her vision for the album by enlisting a roster of collaborators ranging from Eagles of Death Metal to Dolly Parton. Ben Folds produced the title track with Kesha, while Ricky Reed produced and wrote numerous tracks as well. Wrabel co-wrote a collaboration that features the Dap-Kings horn section. Eagles of Death Metal are featured on two tracks, while Parton guests on a version of her 1980 country chart-topper "Old Flames Can't Hold a Candle to You." The track was co-written by Kesha's mother Pebe Sebert, who also has other songwriting credits on Rainbow.;Track List:1. Bastards 3:51;2. Let 'Em Talk Kesha Feat. Eagles of Death Metal 3:05;3. Woman Kesha Feat. the Dap-Kings Horns 3:16;4. Hymn 3:26;5. Praying 3:50;6. Learn to Let Go 3:37;7. Finding You 2:52;8. Rainbow 3:38;9. Hunt You Down 3:17;10. Boogie Feet - Kesha Feat. Eagles of Death Metal 2:54;11. Boots 3:04;12. Old Flames (Can't Hold a Candle to You) Feat. Dolly Parton 4:26;13. Godzilla 2:08;14. Spaceship 5:15;Special Attributes:150 GRAM VINYL, DOWNLOAD INSERT
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.