- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kevin Hearn - Days in Frames
- Write a Review
- #K85855 000000000 K85855000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The credits on Days in Frames are a veritable who's who in Canadian music, with contributions from Ron Sexsmith, Dan Hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/02/2014;Notes:The credits on Days in Frames are a veritable who's who in Canadian music, with contributions from Ron Sexsmith, Dan Hill, drummer Rob Kloet (the Nits), violinist Hugh Marsh and, overseeing the entire album, producer Gavin Brown (Metric, Tragically Hip, Sarah Harmer) - but the record is distinctly Hearn. The careful, clever, crafty musical choices that he sprinkles in his work as a member of Barenaked Ladies are in full bloom here as he explores timeless subject matter - love, loss, life and death - from his, at times, quirky, curious but always interesting point of view.;Track List:1. Gallerina;2. Cathedral;3. Floating;4. Melody/Memory;5. Up Above;6. You Wrecked Me;7. Best Day Yet;8. Walking in the Midnight Sun;9. Sugar Water;10. Crossing Over
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.