- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
K.Flay - Everywhere Is Somewhere
- Write a Review
- #K61117 000000000 K61117000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The first signing to Night Street/Interscope Records (an imprint helmed by Imagine Dra...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/02/2017;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2017 release. The first signing to Night Street/Interscope Records (an imprint helmed by Imagine Dragons frontman Dan Reynolds), K. Flay instills energy into songs that highlight her seamless lyrical flow and head-turning lyricism. K. Flay is quick to point out that she "fell into music very haphazardly" at the age of 19 - a decade after her dad first taught her to play guitar. K. Flay's second album Every Where Is Some Where includes the Top 5 Alternative Radio hit "Blood In The Cut" and "High Enough". K. Flay has cited Lauryn Hill, M. I. A. , Missy Elliott, Metric, Cat Power, Liz Phair, Garbage, Royal Blood, Tame Impala, Shlohmo, OutKast and Jeremih as influences. She describes her sound as "genre-defying" and draws from lo-fi pop and hip hop with a strong indie component in her sound.;Track List:1. Dreamers;2. Giver;3. Blood in the Cut;4. Champagne;5. High Enough;6. Black Wave;7. Mean It;8. Hollywood Forever;9. The President Has a Sex Tape;10. It's Just a Lot;11. You Felt Right;12. Slow March
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.