- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Khanate - Things Viral
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K69803 000000000 K69803000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Things Viral is the second album by drone metal band Khanate, released in 2003 on the Souther...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/29/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Things Viral is the second album by drone metal band Khanate, released in 2003 on the Southern Lord label.. Khanate was a drone metal supergroup that brought together James Plotkin and Alan Dubin, two members of the defunct band OLD, as well as Tim Wyskida of Blind Idiot God and Manbyrd) and Stephen O'Malley of Burning Witch and Sunn O))). Keeping some similarity to O'Malley's previous band Burning Witch, Khanate produced songs that usually exceeded the 10-minute mark, characterized by extremely slow tempos, harsh layers of feedback and vocalist Alan Dubin's torturous shrieking.;Track List:1. Commuted;2. Fields;3. Dead;4. Too Close Enough to Touch
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.