- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Khemmis - Hunted
- Write a Review
- #K57939 000000000 K57939000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Khemmis's first album, Absolution, was released by 20 Buck Spin in July 2015 and steam...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/21/2016;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2016 release. Khemmis's first album, Absolution, was released by 20 Buck Spin in July 2015 and steamrolled all that came in contact with it's unforgettable heaviness and classic melodicism. Virtually unknown outside Denver at the time, by year's end they had landed in the #9 spot on Decibel's annual top 40 albums of the year. Hunted reveals a Khemmis fortified in it's purpose and vision, forging an unrivaled synthesis between immense doom riffs and Maiden-esque harmony. Overall song length has increased, yielding expansive arrangements and dramatic storms of elegance and melancholy. Not content to plod through a sea of tears, and always a rock band first, they approach a High On Fire-like pace with the pummeling "Three Gates." The lauded singing of vocalist Philip Pendergast reaches ascendant new heights on tracks like "Candlelight" and "Beyond The Door," while the tasteful use of harsh vocals remains, providing a dark, foreboding contrast. The thirteen-minute title track closes the album with an epic stunner. Hunted will solidify Khemmis's place at the vanguard of doom's most notable modern manifestations, in large part because they transcend the label itself.;Track List:1. Above the Water;2. Candlelight;3. Three Gates;4. Beyond the Door;5. Hunted
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.