- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Cudi - Indicud
- Write a Review
- K57278 000000000 K57278000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/30/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the third solo album from the Grammy-winning rapper, producer and songwriter. O...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/30/2013;Notes:Triple vinyl LP pressing. 2013 release, the third solo album from the Grammy-winning rapper, producer and songwriter. Over the course of the album, Cudi expands his Hip Hop galaxy through ethereal production, iridescent soundscapes, and airtight rhyming. Born in a nexus somewhere between Dr. Dre's 2001 and Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon, Indicud is a trip all it's own. His friends also play a big part in the story as it unfolds. King Chip cruises along on the hazy and hypnotic first single "Just What I Am". It's classic Cudi with it's smoky refrain, vibrant rapping, and unforgettable hook. Meanwhile, "King Wizard" proves to be an apropos title for the album's creator as some of his most groundbreaking work to date.;Track List:1. The Resurrection of Scott Mescudi;2. Unfuckwittable;3. Just What I Am Feat. King Chip;4. Young Lady Feat. Father John Misty;5. King Wizard;6. Immortal;7. Solo Dolo Part II Feat. Kendrick Lamar;8. Girls Feat. Too $Hort;9. New York City Rage Fest;10. Red Eye Feat. Haim;11. Mad Solar;12. Beez Feat. Rza;13. Brothers Feat. King Chip A$AP Rocky;14. Burn Baby Burn;15. Lord of the Sad and Lonely;16. Cold Blooded;17. Afterwards (Bring Yo Friends) Feat. Michael Bolton King CH;18. The Flight of the Moon Man
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.