- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Cudi - Man on the Moon: The End of Day
- Write a Review
- K56572 000000000 K56572000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Man on the Moon: The End of Day is the debut studio album by American hip hop recording artist Kid Cudi, released on Se...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/15/2009;Notes:Man on the Moon: The End of Day is the debut studio album by American hip hop recording artist Kid Cudi, released on September 14, 2009, by Dream On, GOOD Music, and Universal Motown. A concept album, narrated by fellow American rapper Common, it follows the release of his first mixtape A Kid Named Cudi (2008). Production for the album took place during 2007 to 2009 and was handled by several record producers, including Cudi, Kanye West, Emile Haynie, Plain Pat, No I.D., Dot da Genius and Jeff Bhasker, among others. The album debuted at number four on both the US Billboard 200 and Billboard Top Rap Albums chart, selling 104, 000 copies in it's first week of release in the United States. It later became certified Gold by the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA), for shipments exceeding 500, 000 copies in the US. Outside of the US, the album was less commercially successful, generally peaking outside of the top fifty positions of album charts.;Track List:1. In My Dreams [Cudder Anthem];2. Soundtrack 2 My Life;3. Simple As;4. Solo Dolo (Nightmare);5. Heart of a Lion [Kid Cudi Theme Music];6. My World;7. Day N Nite (Nightmare);8. Sky Might Fall;9. Enter Galactic [Love Connection Pt. 1];10. Alive (Nightmare);11. Cudi Zone;12. Make Her Say;13. Pursuit of Happiness (Nightmare);14. Hyyerr;15. Up Up Away
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.