- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Rock - Devil Without a Cause
- Write a Review
- #K58158 000000000 K58158000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Devil Without a Cause is Kid Rock's fourth album. Produced by Kid Rock with John Travis, it ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/23/2016;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Devil Without a Cause is Kid Rock's fourth album. Produced by Kid Rock with John Travis, it was released in 1998 by Atlantic Records. It is Kid Rock's last album to be categorized as hip hop before crossing over to more traditional rock music. The album was certified 11 times platinum by the RIAA by April 2003. It is Kid Rock's best-selling album, and as of December 2013, it has sold 9,300,000 copies in the US. The song "Bawitdaba" helped increase the popularity of nu metal along with the bands Limp Bizkit and Korn. This led to the success of new groups like Linkin Park, P.O.D., Papa Roach, Everlast and Saliva. "Cowboy" also aided in ushering in the then-new genre country rap or hick hop. The song has gone on to influence Toby Keith, Blake Shelton, Trace Adkins, Big & Rich, Uncle Kracker, Gretchen Wilson, Jason Aldean, Brantley Gilbert, Eric Church, Rehab, Moonshine Bandits and Colt Ford.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.