- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Rock - First Kiss
- Write a Review
- #K77691 000000000 K77691000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release the 10th studio album from Kid Rock. Over his 25-year career, Kid Rock has been ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:04/14/2015;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release the 10th studio album from Kid Rock. Over his 25-year career, Kid Rock has been our Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp, the Devil Without a Cause, the Cowboy, the Bullgod, the Rock N Roll Jesus, the American Bad Ass and, lest we forget, a proud Son Of Detroit. He's released seven top 10 albums, sold over 25 million albums worldwide, and collaborated with a diverse range of artists - Hank Williams Jr.., Eminem, Tim McGraw, R. Kelly, Bob Seger, and Sheryl Crow, to name a few. Rock has built his career on his own terms every step of the way, breaking down boundaries between rap, rock, and country. In doing so, he's become one of the most iconic artists of his generation, who continues to surprise after nine studio albums.;Track List:1. First Kiss;2. Good Times Cheap Wine;3. Johnny Cash;4. Ain’t Enough Whiskey;5. Drinking Beer With Dad;6. Good Time Lookin’ for Me;7. Best of Me;8. One More Song;9. Jesus and Bocephus;10. Explicit Bonus Track: FOAD;11. Clean Bonus Track: Say Goodbye;Special Attributes:WITH CD, 180 GRAM VINYL
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.