- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Rock - Greatest Hits: You Never Saw Coming
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L53572 000000000 L53572000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Comprised of fifteen remastered tracks, all recorded since 1998, this powerhouse collection r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/08/2019;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Comprised of fifteen remastered tracks, all recorded since 1998, this powerhouse collection reflects 20 years of cross-genre hits from the superstar during his Warner Music Group era. The tracklisting plays out like the ultimate Kid Rock set, reflecting his indelible imprint on rock, country, pop, and hip-hop. Greatest Hits You Never Saw Coming represents an extensive vision of two decades of Kid Rock and speaks to his enduring popularity.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.