- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Rock - Kid Rock
- Write a Review
- K58830 000000000 K58830000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Kid Rock is the self-titled sixth album by Kid Rock, his fourth Atlantic Records album. It wa...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Kid Rock is the self-titled sixth album by Kid Rock, his fourth Atlantic Records album. It was released in 2003. It was critically acclaimed by Rolling Stone, which named it one of the 50 Greatest Albums of 2003. This is the last album to feature material in the genres of rap metal and hip hop before Rock crossed over to more country rock. "Black Bob" and "Jackson, Mississippi" were recorded for his 1996 album Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp in 1995, but were left off the album. "Feel Like Makin' Love", "Cold and Empty", "Intro", "Hillbilly Stomp" and "Run Off to LA" were recorded for the demo sessions for 2001's Cocky, but did not make the cut as well. "Feel Like Makin' Love" originally had Sheryl Crow on the song. Country singer Kenny Chesney co-wrote "Cold and Empty".;Track List:1. Rock N' Roll Pain Train [Clean] 5:52;2. Cadillac P*Y (Feat. Hank Williams Jr.) [Clean] 3:12;3. Feel Like Makin' Love 5:07;4. Black Bob [Clean] 5:31;5. Jackson Mississippi 4:29;6. Cold and Empty 4:20;7. Intro [Clean] 2:04;8. Rock N' Roll [Clean] 4:28;9. Hillbilly Stomp [Clean] 4:21;10. I Am 5:03;11. Son of Detroit 4:18;12. Do It for You 4:23;13. Hard Night for Sarah 4:10;14. Run Off to la [Clean] 5:16;15. Single Father 4:27
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.