- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid Rock - Live' Trucker
- Write a Review
- K58833 000000000 K58833000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Live Trucker is a live album by Kid Rock released on February 28, 2006. It is composed of son...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2016;Notes:Double vinyl LP pressing. Live Trucker is a live album by Kid Rock released on February 28, 2006. It is composed of songs from his homestands of Clarkston (on September 1, 2000, and August 26 through August 28, 2004) and Detroit's Cobo Hall (March 26, 2004). The album contained the last two performances of Joe C. on "Devil Without a Cause" and "Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp" as well as Gretchen Wilson dueting on "Picture". Other highlights included "Only God Knows Why", the medley of "Somebody's Gotta Feel This" and "Fist of Rage, " bridged together by Led Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love". "You Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me" includes a verse of Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" in the middle of the song. The album's final track is a rehearsal track from St. Louis 2004 called "Outstanding, " a soul/funk cover originally done by The Gap Band. The cover of the album is in the same style as the Bob Seger & The Silver Bullet Band album Live Bullet.;Track List:1. Son of Detroit;2. Bawitdaba;3. Cowboy Intro;4. Cowboy;5. Devil Without a Cause;6. Somebody's Gotta Feel This / Fist of Rage;7. Picture (Feat. Gretchen Wilson);8. American Bad Ass;9. Rock N Roll Pain Train;10. Early Mornin' Stoned Pimp;11. You Never Met a Motherfucker Quite Like Me;12. Cocky;13. Only God Knows Why;14. Outstanding
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.