- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kid606 - Recollected Ambient Works 1: Bored of Excitement
- Write a Review
- #K79250 000000000 K79250000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from Kid606 AKA Miguel de Pedro. While de Pedro is no stranger to ambient music, Bored ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:06/09/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2015 release from Kid606 AKA Miguel de Pedro. While de Pedro is no stranger to ambient music, Bored of Excitement is his first release to owe a significant debt to the Berlin School. The album consists of seven truly pastoral, piano-based compositions shrugging off any trace of his glitch signature. "After what would be my last Post-Berghain 9:00 A.M. psychotic break with reality, I knew I needed a change but decided that checking myself into a Berlin psych ward when I still only speak English was probably not the best idea. Reading about how Brian Eno was inspired to create the first ambient album Discreet Music while healing from an automobile accident, I observed my own bedridden state and my heart was set on doing something similar. I was going to stay home, get sane and make music without beats, samples, glitches or pretty much anything but piano. Making it didn't heal me, but actually completing this album so I can share it with the world has made me feel a lot less 'incomplete'." -Miguel de Pedro.;Track List:1. A Minor;2. B Minor;3. C Minor;4. D Minor;5. E Minor;6. F Minor;7. G Minor
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.