- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kill Bill, Vol. 1
- Write a Review
- K56448 000000000 K56448000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2003 motion picture. Includes tracks by Nancy Sinatra, Isaac Haye...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/04/2015;Notes:Limited vinyl LP pressing. Original soundtrack to the 2003 motion picture. Includes tracks by Nancy Sinatra, Isaac Hayes, Charlie Features, Zamfir, The 188.8.131.52's, Santa Esmerelda and many others. Kill Bill: Volume 1 was released in theaters on October 10, 2003. The film follows a character initially identified as "The Bride, " a former assassin seeking revenge on her ex-colleagues who massacred members of her wedding party and tried to kill her. Kill Bill was originally scheduled for a single theatrical release, but with a running time of over four hours, it was separated into two films: Kill Bill: Volume 1, released in late 2003, and Kill Bill: Volume 2, released in early 2004.;Track List:1. Bang Bang (My Baby Shot Me Down) - By Nancy Sinatra;2. That Certain Female - By Charlie Feathers;3. The Grand Duel (Parte Prima) - By Luis Bacalov;4. Twisted Nerve - By Bernard Herrmann;5. Queen of the Crime Council - By Kill Bill Soundtrack;6. Ode to Oren Ishii (Feat. the Rza) - By Vincent Tempera Orchestra;7. Run Fay Run - By Isaac Hayes;8. Green Hornet - By Al Hirt;9. Battle Without Honor or Humanity - By Tomoyasu Hotei;10. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - By Santa Esmeralda;11. Woo Hoo - By the 184.108.40.206's;12. Crane/White Lightning - By the Rza/Charles Bernstein;13. The Flower of Carnage - By Meiko Kaji;14. The Lonely Shepherd - By Zamfir;15. You're My Wicked Life - By Kill Bill Soundtrack
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.