- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Killer Boogie - Acid Cream
- Write a Review
- L33981 000000000 L33981000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:LP version. Acid Cream marks the fuzzy comeback of Killer Boogie. Gabriele Fiori and Luigi Costanzo are joined by the n...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:03/23/2018;Notes:LP version. Acid Cream marks the fuzzy comeback of Killer Boogie. Gabriele Fiori and Luigi Costanzo are joined by the new bassist Nicola Cosentino on this 11-track long trip. The new album is inspired by the crazy days of the late '60s and the '70s, with a pinch of proto-punk and proto-metal feeling in the sound of this incredible sophomore album. This album is filled with riffs that will please all fuzz and muff lovers. The vocals have both a vintage melodic touch and an aggressive punch. Fast and heavy songs get mixed with catchy and happy ones. From shorter and direct tunes to some with long and changing parts, the power trio gives the listener an easy yet rocking and rolling listening experience. This album, recorded in the summer of 2017 and mixed in the fall, includes new riffs and grooves following the footsteps of MC5 and Cream, together with a bunch of songs played live for a long time and never recorded before. All the tasty licks, the raw sounds and the light-hearted atmospheres are perfectly described by the trippy artwork of the Swedish artist Robin Gnista.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.