- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kim Ki O - Bir Iki
- Write a Review
- #K79025 000000000 K79025000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Turkish duo. The name of the band means 'Who is that anyway' in Turkish, and i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:09/16/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Turkish duo. The name of the band means 'Who is that anyway' in Turkish, and it reflects the ethereal nature of the sounds - a lovely early '80s slow and somber electronic vibe (think Joy Division) combined with floaty, minimal lady vocals (sort of 4AD-ish like Cocteau Twins and Lush) - sweet, but not saccharine. These ten early tracks are a great addition to their catalog. Not content with music, film and drama, Sanac and Gol are also involved in Turkey's pro-democracy and women's/gay rights movement. They strongly identify with other women in rock 'n' roll and underground culture.;Track List:1. Serbest Kalp Düsmesi;2. Dogru;3. Gene Oldu;4. Mutsuzsunuz Hepiniz;5. Gezegenin Adi Dünya;6. Gel;7. I Don't Relate;8. Punk;9. B Yüzünün Ikinci Parçasi;10. Ne Yapsam Anlarsin?
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.