- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kim Weston - Soulful Moods of Marvin Gaye
- Write a Review
- #K69867 000000000 K69867000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1961 album includes four bonus tracks. This quintessential collector's edition...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:02/18/2014;Notes:Limited 180 gm vinyl LP pressing of this 1961 album includes four bonus tracks. This quintessential collector's edition includes the legendary singer's magnificent debut LP for the Tamla label, the Soulful Moods of Marvin Gaye, plus bonus tracks, consisting of singles from the same period. The album was recorded over two weeks and was issued on June 8, 1961. It features more Jazz than Soul, and had a much different sound than Gaye's subsequent albums. Gaye's true artistic longing was to make his mark as a smooth crooner. Where many in the Motown stable had to be coached through their all-purpose shows at the Copacabana and other supper clubs - the label's way of claiming mainstream legitimacy - Marvin yearned for this level of artistry and acceptance. This is the material upon which his soul kingdom and unique personal style were built.;Track List:1. (I'm Afraid) the Masquerade Is Over;2. My Funny Valentine;3. Witchcraft;4. Easy Living;5. How Deep Is the Ocean;6. Hitch Hike;7. Taking My Time;8. Love for Sale;9. Always;10. How High the Moon;11. Let Your Conscience Be Your Guide;12. Never Let You Go;13. You Don't Know What Love Is;14. Mr. Sandman;15. I'm Yours You're Mine
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.