- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Crimson - Starless and Bible Black
- Write a Review
- K55048 000000000 K55048000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Starless And Bible Black is the eighth in a series of audiophile King Crimson vinyl reissues and completes the availabi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:10/30/2015;Notes:Starless And Bible Black is the eighth in a series of audiophile King Crimson vinyl reissues and completes the availability of the band's studio output from 1969/74 on 200 gram vinyl editions. Newly cut from masters approved by Robert Fripp, this super-heavyweight vinyl re-issue is housed in a reprint of the original gatefold sleeve. The first run of this edition contains bonus MP3 codes giving access to a download of a transfer of an original 1975 pressing.;Track List:1. The Great Deceiver;2. Lament;3. We LL Let You Know;4. The Night Watch;5. Trio;6. The Mincer;7. Starless and Bible Black;8. Fracture
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.