- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Dude - Songs of Flesh & Blood-In the Key of Light
- Write a Review
- #K71063 000000000 K71063000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. King Dude's 2015 full length is his most personal writing to date. This is not only a spiritual reve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:07/24/2015;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. King Dude's 2015 full length is his most personal writing to date. This is not only a spiritual revelation, but also a revelation of the life of the man behind the music. TJ Cowgill's own recent real life experiences with love, loss, death and violence are illuminated and explored herein, sure to be canonized alongside the rest of his work. Reverent as it is prophetic and stark, King Dude has previously shared his spiritual visions with releases on various labels. Pulling together the biblical sound and isolation of the bygone days of revelation with an atmosphere filled with hope and salvation, King Dude has woven his own brand of American music. He brandishes many varied influences in his songwriting. Everything from British Folk, Americana, Country and Blues can be heard in his songs. Even the heavier sounds of Heavy Metal tend to sneak and slither its way into the King Dude canon. The resulting songs are much more of a modern day hymn than your average pop song. King Dude's music begs the soul to lift itself up from the darkness of ignorance, towards the ever shining glorious "Light" that exists outside of all of us yet that which we are eternally connected to and at once connects everyone on Earth.;Special Attributes:BLUE
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.