- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
King Gizzard and the Lizard Wizard - Im in Your Mind Fuzz
- Write a Review
- K54841 000000000 K54841000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Australian Indie seven piece ensemble. Four clicks and we're off, galloping th...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Release Date:12/09/2014;Notes:Vinyl LP pressing. 2014 release from the Australian Indie seven piece ensemble. Four clicks and we're off, galloping through realms on a phase-shifted, hydra-headed, many-armed and muscular monster. This Australian beast of a band with a bear of a name and a thick herd of members delivers many things on this warped song-cycle: A skeleton of propulsive krautbeat fleshed out with a liberal dose of citric sweetness flutes and harmonicas bleeding through the mix often and welcomingly an early-'80s heavy metal / fantasy vibe and many lovely left turns into psychedelic mellowing, both groovily and sometimes with just a dash of DMT dread. The whole thing is just gooey with tape manipulations, saturations and wah pedal, yet many tasty tidbits bubble to the top.;Track List:1. I'm In Your Mind;2. I'm Not In Your Mind;3. Cellophane;4. I'm In Your Mind Fuzz;5. Empty;6. Hot Water;7. Am I In Heaven?;8. Slow Jam 1;9. Satan Speeds Up;10. Her And I (Slow Jam 2)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.